What is all the fuss about Styrofoam?
Well, to begin with, I think that is just a brand name and not the material we refer to when we think of trays, plates, cups, and packaging material. I re-purpose it whenever I can and try not to ever buy it to begin with because it is difficult to find a place that recycles it.
My in-laws visited us this weekend and wanted to know where the disposable plates were. This happens even after all these years of discussing how we do not use foam plates like they do at their home. I know it's been at least 15 years because I remember packing toddler plates when I would visit them.
he estado reciclando por mucho tiempo el corcho blanco o piezas de unicel pero no me gusta comprarlo y prefiero dar ideas de como reusarlo asi que tengo una categoria especial para estas actividades y se llama FOAM HOME
- I cut the yellow posters into circles.
- Glued the circles to the foam.
- Melted around the poster using the hot tip of a butter knife.
- Easy but stinky. It has to be done outdoors.
- I put it together using skewers.